Winter / Summer uniform
Freegrounds Infant School's winter uniform:
- Red embroidered cardigan / sweatshirt. Embroidered fleeces are also available but these are optional
- Navy blue trousers / skirt / pinafore
- White polo shirt (with or without a logo)
- Navy / red tights
- Grey/ black / white socks
- Dark coloured / plain shoes (not trainers)
Freegrounds Infant School's summer uniform
- Navy blue shorts / skirt / pinafore
- White polo short (with or without a logo)
- Red gingham dress
- Grey/ black/ white socks
Freegrounds Infant School's PE Kit
- Red shorts
- Plain white t-shirt
- Plimosolls / trainers
- Black / navy jogging bottoms (Winter)
- Black / navy jumper (Winter)
Extra items required
- Book Bag
- PE Bag
- Sun hat or appropriate sun hat for the summer
- Children are also required to bring in a coat every day during the colder months and a shower proof coat is still advisable during the warmer months.
Please remember to label all your children's items with their name
Where to buy
All embroidered items can be purchased at Skool Kit in Eastleigh.
Dresses, skirts, trousers, shorts and summer dresses along with non-embroidered items are available to purchase at local supermarkets.
No jewellery or any sort should be worn in school unless there are particular religious or cultural reasons. Children with pierced ears need to wear small studs only and these will need to be removed or covered over with micropore tape.