At Freegrounds Infant School we encourage everyone to develop a strong sense of identity, self-worth and happiness, with a thirst for learning. We are relentless in the pursuit of the very best outcomes for all our children.
We aim to achieve this through:
• creating a culture of inclusion and respect
• providing high quality teaching and learning, first hand experiences, high levels of
collaboration, challenge and support
• creating an exciting, stimulating, resource rich environment which supports learning through
interactive displays and the use of the latest technology
• building on previous learning, teaching key skills and creating opportunities to explore and be curious
• enabling or encouraging everyone to become confident to pursue their own interests, brave to take risks and independent and motivated to learn
• working in close collaboration with each other, parents and other agencies , schools and the wider community
• valuing the ideas and celebrating the achievement, successes and individuality of everyone.
Documents - please click to open